Thank you for your interest in Experimental Wifery.
The most important lesson I’ve learned about being a better woman and wife is that I can’t do it alone. That’s why I’m always interested to learn from other women—and to share those lessons with our readers through well-written, relevant guest posts.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you submit your guest post:
- All posts should clearly and explicitly help our readers do what Experimental Wifery is all about—become better women and wives. Be creative!
- Submission does not guarantee publication, although I am happy to work with you to make your idea fit Experimental Wifery.
- Experimental Wifery is a practical blog with straightforward content. We’re open to deep, philosophical ideas, but explain yourself in plain English.
- There is no minimum or maximum word-count for posts on Experimental Wifery, though most of our posts are between 300 and 900 words. Follow the rules of good web writing by keeping sentences and paragraphs short.
- Posts should be original, never-before-published content. You may publish a short excerpt on your own blog and link to Experimental Wifery.
When you’re ready to submit your post, paste it into the body of an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include a short, 50-word bio. You’re welcome, though not required, to attach relevant images.