Honestly, I wanted to do something dramatic to mark a turning point in my life. I’m a wife and a mother—and now I’m also a survivor of post-partum depression. I cut my hair to celebrate. But here are ten reasons every woman should consider a summery short-‘do.
- Any time is a good time to donate hair to Locks of Love.
- A vacation is a great time to try out new hairstyles and hair-care techniques like “no poo.”
- Short hair fits better under hats and bathing caps.
- Short hair is less susceptible to damage than longer hair.
- Short hair is cooler.
- Ponytails can get really boring.
- Anything goes during the summer.
- Short hair dries faster after a dip in the pool.
- Short hair is easier to style, so you’ll have fewer products and hair accessories to throw into your beach bag.
- Why not?
Feeling brave? Check out my Short Hair Inspiration Pinterest board for ideas. While you’re there, sign up to follow Experimental Wifery.